Every household has varying temperatures throughout, no matter where in Australia you live, and controlling the climate within your home is now easy with this handy heating and cooling guide.
Firstly, let us take you through some things you should consider:
- Which rooms in your home are you looking to cool down or heat up?
- What are the dimensions and the structure of the space(s)? If it’s your whole home, you may consider a ducted or multi-head system. If there is only one room that needs a change then a single unit, wall-mounted, or even portable unit might do the trick.
- Can you close off areas to maintain the temperature in the most heavily used areas?
- Is your home insulated? Insulation helps maintain the inside climate.
- Do you have double glazing or binds or curtains to keep an even temperature inside your home?
Now that you understand your home environment it’s time to look at the types available to and then have a look at our product reviews to find the best products to suit you …