Mediterranean Halloumi Roasted Vegetables
- 6 new potatoes, halved
- 2 yellow capsicums, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 large red onion, wedges
- 5 garlic cloves, whole
- 2 rosemary stalks
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 punnet mixed cherry tomatoes
- 1 small jar stuffed green olives, pitted
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 block halloumi, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, roughly chopped to serve
Time: 1 hour
Recipe by: Rosie Mansfield
Preheat oven to 200°C.
In a large oiled baking tray scatter potatoes, capsicums, carrots, onion, garlic, rosemary and olive oil in a large roasting tray. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden. Add cherry tomatoes, olives and lemon slices for a further 15 minutes.
In a medium frying pan with a little extra virgin olive oil fry halloumi for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until golden.
Serve vegetables with halloumi and fresh parsley.