Feel the love this Valentine’s Day
We’ve put together some of our favourite Valentine’s Day ideas, gifts and recipes for you to enjoy with him, her or yourself.
Fall in love over breakfast
Toast to perfection and top with smashed avocado or haloumi and grilled vegetables. Craft gourmet breakfast and surprise your loved one this Valentine’s Day. Complement your toast with a delicious breakfast smoothie to match. Confidently blend berries, your favourite greens and grains thanks to the 800W power and 4 speed levels. Finish breakfast in bed with a hot cup of coffee that’s been brewed thanks to the stylish 1.7L kettle.
Give from the heart
Nothing says I like, or love you than a thoughtful gift that comes from the heart. Stuck for some inspiration? Let our gift guide kick-start your Valentine’s Day gift-giving:
– Give the gift of amazing sound with truly wireless and noise cancelling headphones, make your selection from our headphones category.
– Effortless personal care will be a dream come true for the woman in your life. Make it happen with Dyson’s Supersonic™ Hair Dryers.
– Brew coffee with love with a professional-grade automatic coffee machine, see our selection of coffee machines here.
– Capture memories and treasure them for years to come with a compact camera. With many sizes, colours and features to choose from, there’s one to suit you and your significant other!
Make it a date!
Ditch the chocolates and roses or last-minute plans and make it a date to remember with some of our top activities this Valentine’s Day:
– Pack some gourmet cheese, deli items and wine for a sunset picnic dinner
– Schedule a day at the zoo or botanic gardens or for star gazers, a date at the local observatory
– Attend a cooking class together and learn how to craft a new dish
– Bond over a paint and sip class. Enjoy nibbles and wine as you paint with guidance from a professional
Home-cooking this Valentine’s
Nothing says love and dedication like cooking up a home-made meal. Take inspiration from our hand-picked recipes that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Ditch the expensive restaurant, stay in and enjoy these delicious dishes:
Whether it’s with your spouse, partner, best friend or yourself, ensure you spend time cherishing your relationship. With our Valentine’s Day guide, the hard work’s done. All you have to do now is to kick your shoes off, enjoy and have a happy Valentine’s Day.