Broccolini with Tofu, Chilli & Peanuts
- 150g firm tofu, drained
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 birds eye chilli, thinly sliced, plus extra to serve
- 3 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tbs light soy, or tamari if gluten free
- 30g roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped, to serve
Place tofu onto a plate lined with paper towel. Cover with more paper towel and press firmly to extract as much liquid as you can. Discard paper towel and crumble tofu onto plate.
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frypan over medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook, stirring, for 5-10 minutes until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate.
Add remaining oil to wok along with garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant, then add broccolini and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until crisp-tender.
Add soy and tofu and toss to coat. Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with peanuts and extra chilli. Serve.