Unique as You: Samsung Lifestyle TVs
Did you know? There’s a TV out there that’s just as individual as you. Whether you indulge in movies, watch live sports or spend hours streaming online content, your viewing is unique. And so too are Samsung’s range of lifestyle TVs, designed to complement every viewing type. Check out the line-up below and find your perfect Samsung lifestyle TV.
Appreciate art or consider yourself a creative? You’ll love The Frame TV.
More than just a TV, Samsung’s The Frame 4K Smart QLED TV offers all the TV functions you know and love, in a beautifully designed picture frame design. The Frame’s a TV that’s worth showing off, making it great for any space in the home.
- 4K Resolution: watch everything you love in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Older content can be enjoyed in 4K too thanks to AI Upscaling.
- Built-in Apps: experience quick and easy streaming with built-in apps including Netflix, Stan and YouTube.
- Art Mode: use Art Mode to display built-in art designs, upload your own photos or access hundreds of artworks from the art store and turn your home into a gallery.
- Effortless Control: control your entertainment with the One Remote Control and go hands-free with voice control via Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Customisable Frames: make The Frame TV as unique as your personal tastes. Customise the Frame’s border to suit your home décor with optional customisable frame bezels (sold separately).
Creating your own alfresco entertainment space? The Terrace TV is the perfect fit.
Designed for life outdoors, with the Terrace TV, you now can take the entertainment outside. Ideal for the outdoor lover, regular entertainer and those splurging on the home alfresco space, the Terrace is a blend of quality technology with durable build.
- 4K Content: from live sports to a movie under the stars and everything in between, see the action with detailed clarity and immersive colours with 4K Resolution.
- Wide Viewing Angle: entertain confidently and know that everyone can see all the activity with the Terrace’s Wide Viewing Angle. The best seat is everywhere.
- Anti-Glare Technology: whether you’re watching an afternoon footy game or indulging in a movie at sunset, don’t let the time of day affect your viewing. The TV’s anti-glare technology ensures bright images even with the sun behind you.
- Ambient Mode+: when you’re not watching something, turn your TV into a gallery. Just switch on Ambient Mode+ to display art, photos and even a picture of the wallpaper so your TV effortlessly blends with the décor.
- IP55 Rated: enjoy all your favourite content outside with peace of mind thanks to the TV’s IP55 rated construction – meaning it’s weather resistant against dust and splashes of water1.
Top: Transform your home with 4K viewing technologies and the stunning design of The Frame TV and The Terrace TV.
Want the cinematic experience at home? Meet The Premiere Triple Laser 4K Smart Projector.
Enjoy the large-screen experience almost anywhere with the convenience of Samsung’s Premiere Triple Laser 4K Smart Projector. Just project onto a white wall, shut the blinds, turn off the lights and you’re ready.
- 130″ 4K Viewing: from its compact and portable design, watch all your movies with brilliant colours and visuals in 4K Ultra HD. Depending on your space, you can enjoy a large screen up to 130” in size2.
- All-in-One Entertainment: watch movies the way the director intended with Filmmaker mode and easily access all your favourite content with built-in apps. The built-in TV tuner means you can watch free-to-air TV from the one unit.
- Powerful Sound: featuring built-in 4.2-channel audio with Acoustic Beam Technology, there’s no need to use external speakers. Deep and room-filling sound is distributed from the projector’s internal speakers so you can hear the action as it happens.
- Voice Control: besides the remote control, just use your voice to make commands and control your entertainment as this projector is compatible with voice assistants like Bixby and Alexa.
Top: From large screen movie viewing to streaming mobile content, there’s a Samsung Lifestyle TV to match. Pictured is the Premiere 4K Smart Projector and The Sero TV.
Need a bigger and flexible mobile viewing experience? Say hello to The Sero TV.
A match for social media fans and watching mobile content, The Sero TV uniquely follows and rotates according to your smartphone – letting you watch your content either in landscape or portrait. With its own self-standing legs, The Sero is ideal for smaller spaces too.
- 4K Viewing: watch everything you love in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Older content can be enjoyed in 4K too thanks to AI Upscaling.
- Flexible Viewing: do you want to watch in landscape or portrait? You choose. The Sero is flexible and can be rotated to match your smartphone so you can watch mobile content the way it was intended3.
- Smart Viewing: easily access your favourite online content with built-in apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Stan. Enjoy simple control with the One Remote Control or just use your voice to make changes via voice assistants including Bixby, Google Assistant and Alexa.
- Built-in Sound: watch and listen with room-filling sound thanks to the Sero’s built-in 4.1-channel audio system.
- Ambient Mode+: when you’re not watching something, turn the Sero into a gallery. Just switch on Ambient Mode+ to display art, photos and even a picture of the wallpaper so your TV blends with the décor.
Find Your Fit
No matter what you get up to in the name of rest and relaxation, there’s a Samsung Lifestyle TV to match your viewing needs, budget and space. If you’re still unsure which TV is the one for you, use our matching matrix below to find your ideal Samsung Lifestyle TV.
|Samsung Lifestyle TV||Perfect For|
|The Frame||Art enthusiasts, creatives, families|
||Outdoor lovers, entertainers|
|The Sero||Social media fans, Gamers & smartphone viewing|
|The Premiere||Film fans, the home cinema|
1 An IP55 rating means that under test conditions the product is protected against quantities of dust that could interfere with the normal operation of the product but is not fully dust tight. It is also protected against low pressure water jets projected by a nozzle (6.3mm) from any angle with limited ingress. According to accredited test results, individual results may vary. Note: IP55 rating does not mean that the device is impervious to water damage in any situation.
2 Premiere must be 23.8cm from the wall for a 130″ screen (and at least 11.3cm otherwise). The laser projector can be projected on a flat white or bright monotone wall in a dark room without setting up an additional screen. For a more optimised experience, using a CLR screen dedicated to ultra short throw projector is recommended (sold separately).
3 Auto Rotation requires Samsung Galaxy Android 10 and above compatible device. Screen mirroring available on Android 6.0 / iOS 10 and above mobile devices. Compatible iOS devices can only be mirrored to horizontal screen (vertical mirroring not available).